At the end of July, there were 9 properties on the market consisting of the following:
- 3 Studio units priced from $249,000 to $299,000 and an Average Days on Market of 264 days.
- 5 One-Bedroom units priced from $375,000 to $485,000 and an Average Days on Market of 504 days.
- 1 Two-Bedroom back unit priced at $430,000 and 182 Days on Market.
There were also 4 properties in Escrow at the end of July.
- 1 Studio listed at $399,000 and 239 days on market.
- 1 One-Bedroom unit priced at $495,000 and 395 days on market.
- 2 Two-Bedroom Ocean Front units with list prices of $1,048,000 and $1,195,000 and an Average Days on Market of 321 days.
Sales year-to-date have totaled 9 at the Royal Kahana. Results are as follows:
- 5 Studio units with an Average Sales Price of $276,000 and 337 Days on Market.
- 3 One-Bedroom units with an Average Sales Price of $448,333 and 207 Days on Market.
- 1 Two-Bedroom Back Unit that closed at $550,000 and had been on market for 108 days.